Am I The Only One?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Where Has All the Time Gone?


Back in May on a hot boring spring night I was laying on the couch watching, "Sleepless In Seattle" while I snuggled up to 10 piece family meal from KFC, and after I ate all the mac n cheese and potatoes in gravy mixed with the buttered biscuits, I found myself passed out in a 3 month diabetic comma... And I don't even have diabetes.

All jokes aside, I know I've been a lil M.I.A. these past few months and I just wanted to take the time to apologies. While I've been go I've been working on a new album, Stand Alone, I've been planning Desert Ego's first official album, and I've also been working on other small projects like my blog...
KenjoBlog.Blogspot.com. If you get a chance, drop thru my blog, read a few articles and if you like them please subscribe.

I'll keep it short and simple, remember.... "I Stand Alone, But We Unite As One"

FOLLOW ME: Facebook Twitter YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment