Am I The Only One?

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Taking All The Wine Out Of The House

Today, Scrolling across facebook I came across a hilarious quote that caught me off guard, "I'm drinking because Amy Winehouse died." Is this a joke? I'm a have to research this... Yeap unfortunately no matter how much humor is behind it, I found conformation on TMZ's website. Amy Winehouse died today at the age of 27 from saving an orphan baby seal stuck on a shrinking glacier from a pod of killer whales.... HAHAHAHA if you believe that you're so naive. Here let me give you a big hint


The unofficial word is that Amy Winehouse died of an overdose. Her body was found in her London home this morning. They'll be performing an autopsy today and we'll have an official report of cause of death. I'm setting here listening to her song "Rehab." It has a catchy tone, but it's such a serious statement that was so easy to overlook.

All though I'm not a huge Amy Winehouse fan, I assume that thousands of toothless addicts, drug trafficers and Dr Drew are in morning, and I know Amy's lifestyle was degenerating, but it still sadden me to see someone prematurely pass away especially so talented. Amy's talents were out weighted by her excessive lust for heavy drugs. It was almost as if I knew this day would come after finding horrible "Coked out" pictures of her looking like a morbid zombie floating around the internet that would put 28 Days Later combined with Resident Evil to shame. I hope Amy has finally found peace with all her demons. I also hope people out there battling their own demons might learn from her mistakes. My sorrows go out to her love ones.... Yeah, believe or not she is someone's daughter!

Once again count your blessing. What is your reaction to Amy's passing?

No comments:

Post a Comment