Am I The Only One?

Friday, July 22, 2011

Friends With Benefits

I hate to admit it but Justin Timberlakes and Mila Kunis new movie "Friends With Benefits" was an amazing movie. I'm that guy that walks past Harkins Theatre that has seen every freaking movie on their list, so I'm trying something new. Ok... just like every other husband/boy friend out there, I was dragged out to the movies tonight by the woman I love to watch another mushy romance movie. Basically in my eyes "Friends With Benefits" was the same movie as "No Strings Attached," and too be honest... I went into the movie thinking I knew exactly how it would begin, climax and end, and yes, unfortunately, I was right. It is the same old love story; however, to my surprise what makes this movie stand out is how they tell it. No Spoilers, but I'll tell you I spent the entire time laughing hysterically out loud and that the beautiful Mila's semi nude body made the movie very easy to enjoy, and in addition Justin is developing into a great actor.

I'm going to end by saying to my friends if you want to make some serious brownie points with your girl while not boring the sh!t out of yourself or girls if you want to firm your abs by laughing your butt off while out for ladies night, purchase some tickets for "Friends With Benefits" and get ready to enjoy the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment