Am I The Only One?

Friday, July 1, 2011

Words With Friends

Hey if you play Words with friends hit me up... KENJOL
Just a couple days ago I was going thru my normal day of texting 3,000 times to all my p!ssed off friends for blasting there phones with text messages filled with empty content when... No Lie, my cheapo phone I've been cling on to for that last 2 1/2 years finally crapped out on me.I remember it so vividly, it went something like this my thumbs were smoking from hitting my phones buttons at approximately 45 buttons per second, so I slid my phone in my pocket to give my solder thumbs a cool down. I probably made 2 steps before I was flooded with replies. I immediately pull back out my phone to respond when it decided to display Russian. I had no clue my phone could translate to any language especially Russian.

I'm a notorious butt dialer, so I just figured that my phone bouncing around in my pocket changed a few settings.... NOPE!!! Long story short the m***** f***** decided to reverse very thing so I was forced to run down to my service provider for a new phone. Well to my enjoyment I picked up a new EVO and for the first time I have a smart phone. I've been on the internet non stop. I'm glad I'm able to say I'm no longer texting the crap out of people. Now I'm just hooked on "Words With Friends". I play it in the shower... I play it at work.... I play it cooking... I play it driving, OK wait that's a bit much, but I do play the crap out of it, so if you want an exciting game of words hit me up @ KENJOL.

By the way I'm horrible at it.... HAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment