Am I The Only One?

Friday, July 1, 2011

Almost Vaporized

Holy sh!t... It's hot outside. I almost vaporised out there but Im still enjoying the heat.

Man, I'm up here at work dried up, dehydrated, and working like a slave. All I need is some Jesus sandal and a loincloth and I'd fit right in with slaves that built the great pyramids. I walked outside at 8am this morning and its already 90 degrees. The sun just barely came out. My job requires me to travel from site to site and the distances are so short from each other that my d@mn A/C never gets a chance to completely kick in before I'm already shutting it down. I live in the desert. We only have 1 season... HOT and HOTTER!!!

I don't know why but I jump on the local weather channel to see if it'll ever cool down, and come to find out its a major heat wave going on. New york 106... Vagina 105... Michigan... 98 and so on. A few states even got it worse! They not only have to deal with the heat but there also getting rain on top of that, do they are hot and muggy. It makes me step back and appreciate the dry Sonoran Desert I live it. Question... Do you think this is signs of the end of the world in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment