Am I The Only One?

Monday, July 4, 2011

I Claim Independence!!!

I wish I could claim independence from my job but still get a pay check every 2 weeks... Lol! If you can wrap your mind around it, imagine just the thought of that.... You walk into your boss's office and slam a sheet of paper on the desk claiming independence from his/her confined reach of abusing you like an underpaid Mexican National slaving in the U.S. agriculture fields while still receiving your biweekly paycheck. It would be like retiring, but before your life is plagued with multiple health issues. Man, that would be awesome... stick it to the tyrant that drags your day time fun into the dirt, get payed like a con artist with a fraudulent insurance claim and still be able to chill all day by the pool sipping on pena colada!

All jokes aside I just wanted to drop a Happy independence day wish on ya and also salute the arm force for preserving our freedom. Man, I love our country!!! OORAH

No comments:

Post a Comment