Am I The Only One?

Friday, July 15, 2011

Gotta Get Plugged.

I'm so Hellas tired of my Skull Candies breaking on me. Everywhere I go, you can catch me mobbing my Skullcandies glued to my earlobes blasting tunes thru my iPod or Evo. Seriously... I live music. Its part of my everyday routine from being an artist to being a fan. When I'm working, cleaning, chillin or even fading off to land of dreams, I gotta have my music, and since I'm not rude by intruding my addition of good tunes on everyone else, its very important that I have properly functioning earplugs.

This morning I throw my latest addition of Skullcandies in right before I start mobbing. Halfway thru my day to my disappointment they go out on me for no reason. I wasn't bending, turning, stretching or even vigorously jogging when my skullcandies decide to take a dump on me. I'm not going to lie, I love Skullcandies vivid sound but I'm so tired of them going out on me for no damn apparent reason.

Does anyone know of some other fresh and affordable plugs?

PS I just picked up some new earbuds I found called Ozones, so far they are alright, but it appears one side is louder than the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment