Am I The Only One?

Sunday, July 3, 2011

$100 Parking

Ridiculous... Are you serious do people really pay $100 for parking. These people should be ashamed of their selves trying to profiting off the 4th of July weekend. The family and I drive out to San Diego just to find out when we arrive there people want to exploit the sh!t out of our needs. When you think of San Diego or just plan California what is the first thing that comes to mind? The beach right!? Well I no different. The first thing the family I do is head straight to one of our favorite restaurants on the beach, Firehouse.

The streets were packed with cars crammed in parking spots. It was so bad that I have no idea how they would get out. We searched high and low for our very own parking spot with every time coming up short. The one thing abundant was locals holding up signs saying, "Parking All Day... $100."

Honestly, would you seriously pay $100 just to park one day by the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment