Am I The Only One?

Monday, July 25, 2011

Did GOD Mess Up And Make 2?

Is it just me... I think I'm seeing double! I'm setting on my coach flipping channels when I stumble across that horrible Stallone movie, Judge Dredd, and at that moment, the antagonist "Rico" flashes across the screen in a fight scene filed with steroids, saggy skin, Geritol and bad acting. I was like holy sh!t is that Michael Lohan?

I've recently seen a lot of Michael Lohan on the new season of Celebrity Rehab lately, and It looked like his busted broke down, zombified, drug induced coma looking @ss, but I never heard of him acting before... but I guess it could be possible since his daughter, Lindsay Lohan, is one. May be he just wasn't successful like Angelina Jolies dad, Jon Voight. So I jumped on IMDB to research who is the actor that played the roll of "RICO" and to my shock it wasn't Michael Lohan... It was Armand Assante. Check it out for yourself, Michael is on the left and Armand is on the right. Hit me up and tell me what you think... Do they look a like?

No comments:

Post a Comment