Am I The Only One?

Monday, September 6, 2010

Online Battle 9/5/2010

***It starts slow but gets serious real quick... HAHAHA Just keep reading***

@CHeredia @MarkusAFisher four lokos #four life fuck @KenjoL sorry ass @balrog busted ass Tyson

@KenjoL @cheredia LOL #four like #four teeth in @MarkusAfisher 's mouth.

@MarkusAFisher
@KenjoL fool you don't even know yeee!!

@KenjoL @MarkusAFisher Rat with a cat, don't skip the bat.... A B C is just like dat!

@MarkusAFisher @KenjoL fool you don't even know about them skills!

@KenjoL @MarkusAFisher LOL... HAHAHA Whatsup BUSTER RHYMES
****THIS WHEN IT GETS SERIOUS****
@KenjoL @cheredia @MarkusAFisher You ever developing a flow... I've lost up hope. Your like a horrible snipper at the 500 meter wit no scope. SUCK!

@CHeredia
@KenjoL @MarkusAFisher wishes you were a little bit taller wishes you were a baller wishes u had a rabbit in a hat wit a bat & 64 impala

@MarkusAFisher @KenjoL eating makes you fat like an old cat man its a drat your raps sound young like da brat yeeeeeeee

@MarkusAFisher @KenjoL yee yee! You don't even kenjo I got the coors in my hand you worse than makin da band you sell out like a lemonade stand!

@KenjoL @MarkusAFisher Man, I got this ish on lock like a figure 4; You nursing a coors like a patient in a ER corridor; so dont blame it on the alcohol that ya rhymes are wack; You can't no longer get by with dat, Times have chances... Even the Presidents Black... Man, come at me better than ish next time... Cuz I'm full of bars... I spit them line 4 line... KENJO

@CHeredia @KenjoL without a scope? Homie get on your knees and begin to pray like I'm the pope you've got no hope ur broke ass rhymes are just a joke

@KenjoL @cheredia Carlos you like a fucking powder doughtnut in a fuck t-shirt. Today you rocking girl jeans, Next you'll be at work rocking a skirt. Your soft like pussy but smell like an ass, and homos aren’t aloud in church so if you go you'd mos def be kick'd out of mass...

@CHeredia
@KenjoL get a job homie you a vacuum cleaner sucking on my knob...nothing better never rest @cheredia is the best


@CHeredia @KenjoL #gameover #lightsout

@KenjoL @cheredia All I hear is "Carlos" is the "best" at "sucking" "knobs" like a vacuum; No wonder why you smell like @MarkusAFisher ass fumes. #gameover #lightsout; What, ya boy friend #cameover and you don't want to take the #Cockout?

@KenjoL @cheredia @MarkusAFisher Bitch I'm a beast wit these rhymes; like ya pussy got yeast between da panties lines

@CHeredia @KenjoL don't make me retweet... keep living on your knees...I'll punk you with your own beats...

@KenjoL @cheredia go ahead if ya want and Retweet; Me mention cock in ya mouth is always sweet, Cant get enough I can rewrite, it I know ya excited. You punking me on my own beat... Is like a "Shake Weight" wit no rhythm... Offbeat

@CHeredia @KenjoL got that yeast between his knees...begging @MarkusAFisher to let him off with a please...begging for that protein like a skeeze

@MarkusAFisher @KenjoL yeyeyeyeye Kenjo go back to sunrise cause you so low you ain't never seen the sun rise! I'm drunk hahahaha

@KenjoL @cheredia The Panda Express mascot reject coming at me sideways. These dudes delivery sux, it took 9 days; to spit out his gay pride phraze. and for each color of the rainbow I'm a hit in 5 different ways

@KenjoL @MarkusAFisher Back to ya AA meeting cuz you on a relapse.... and the closes ya get to m&m is sitting on a full bag and making ya ass clap

@CHeredia @KenjoL o your a hit! With the fucken gays...ima blaze and put your name to shame...I'm the jimi hendrix your a purple haze


@CHeredia @KenjoL #gameover #goodnight #gopractice

@KenjoL @cheredia OK you hunchback Mr. Potato head in girls jeans. you claim you wear size 7 but they busten out the seems. & puttin U & Hendrix... in the same sentence, is like putting together honesty and Department of Defense... It don't happen its common sense... Now go jump a fence.

@CHeredia @KenjoL Your raps are lame....you like 6 bitches...call you danity kane...

@KenjoL @cheredia My rhymes are lame... coming from the dude in a dress. What ever, all I have to do is put a beret in my hair 4 you to be impressed

@KenjoL @javierrodriguez HAHAHA... yeah missed @Cheredia dance around a fire in a skirt like a fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment