Am I The Only One?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Getting Deep

I haven't been a saint but my life's been exquisite.
Beggin when I drop thru Heaven, I stay; not just visit
I hope God enjoys a laugh; my lifes been comedy
Trying to avoid asodomy in my attempts of Alchemy
cuz sometimes I find myself spitting a lil blasphemy
when my paranoia kicks in; is someone is after me!!!
thats when I freak out and release my concealed deviance
spiraling down hill, ruining all my previous achievements.
Name slander in my town and my face on da media
No one wants to be around, devil starting to feed da
Seed that has been planted since the day of my birth
No lie, I'm tired of carrying around the burden of its girth
ya'll Ostracizing, but I guarantee I'm not alone
He who hasn't sin, throw the first stone...


No comments:

Post a Comment