Am I The Only One?

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Freestyle verse

Room spinning and my heart starts to spill;
As long as I'm breathing I'll always have will!
Struggle is my foundation of my pain
Up rise is the foundation of my campaign
To succeed, so I proceed
to beat this beat until this song bleeds
and if it dont bust, I'm a break it even if it kills me
I'm hopin all ya'll out there followin are feeling me
But it doesn't matter, cuz I'm constantly reminded
that I can't satisfy everyone, if they stay blinded
I gotta do me cuz I can't fix their blurred vision
shear cuts only with my interpretation of precision.
If you don't find it hot... I promise I still wont stop
cuz I'm worse than a clumsy kid; I will drop!!!
This right here is the start of a grand hustle
and I wont stop until I complete all the piece of the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment