Am I The Only One?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BangerMGT Radio!!!

OMG... I haven't realized that I've actually neglected my blog for near 6 months! My apologize to my regular viewers. No excuses, but I've been extremely busy with a lot of other things such as my radio show.... BANGERMGT!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/20769600


Video streaming by Ustream

BangerMGT (MGT: Management) is a radio show I host with my co host Xanax whom is also my counterpart to Desert Ego, and its based upon spinning "Nothing but BANGERS!!!" regardless if its indie or industry combined with This dynamic duo perfectly meshes with not only comedy and knowledge but also the freshest mainstream and indie tracks.

ALL ABOARD THE BANG TRAIN!!!!

Multitalented Kenjo has been doing online radio for a few years. He brings his charisma and charm with a twist of silliness while Xanax is fresh side kid who also provides comedy with in additions trailer park good looks and an awesome @$$ in a leopard thong.

BangerMGT blog
BangerMGT Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment