Am I The Only One?

Monday, August 22, 2011

Can We Just Enjoy The Game?

Excited and getting pumped for the 2011 season, so I set back and enjoy a few preseason games, but this morning I wake up to the news broadcasting the ugly reality of drunken fans. On August 20th there was a horrible preseason game between the Oakland Raiders and the San Francisco 49ers where not only a brawl between fans erupted among the stands.
But Also a sever bathroom beating and 2 separate shootings happened in the stadium parking lot.

Man can we just enjoy the game. Its now being questioned if alcohol should be continued to be sold at games. Its sad that fights break out. If you pay attention to the above fight there are several fans egging on the fight while a couple are standing there with children in their hands. All I know is when I go to my next live game I'm going to wear my bullet proof vest, my old Pop Warner helmet and my unused boxing gloves while mobbing with a click of dudes 20 deep. Just encase so I can walk away at the end of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment