Am I The Only One?

Monday, October 4, 2010

Can You Help With This Doc?

I woke up this weekend with a bleeding and festering rash all over 75% of my body. I was in excruciating pain just to try to get out of bed, and when I did I left tiny trickles of blood because the bottom of my feet was bleeding. I barely got dressed and rushed to the doctors, and when I got there, the doctor said, "You're in luck because I know exactly what this is and I have the solutions!"

And that's when, DOC JOHNSONIAN wrote up a prescription for some shit more potent than penicillin..... an exclusive, custom "HOUSE CALL INSTRUMENTAL"

I still have the rash, but now I don't give a fuck if it burns when I scratch it cus my ears are soothed by passionate melody of each beat. This dude is phenomenal. His talent brakes all boundaries... Rap, Rock, Techno, House, Trans, you name it.

Triumphant (EXTREMELY ROUGH)


Make your House Call
www.facebook.com/pages/Low-Key-Productions/46753699945
www.twitter.com/docjohnsonian

1 comment:

  1. That's right one and all! I MAKE HOUSE CALLS!!! YOU CAN LOOK ME UP ON OURSTAGE.COM/PROFILE/DOCJOHNSONIAN
    AS WELL AS OTHER LINKS POSTED BY KENJO!

    ReplyDelete